本页主题: Indian Slanders Refuted 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

weihong
级别: 精灵王


精华: 0
发帖: 3193
威望: 3194 点
红花: 31935 朵
贡献值: 1 点
在线时间:286(小时)
注册时间:2007-01-15
最后登录:2009-12-31

 Indian Slanders Refuted

图片:
图片:
Indian Slanders Refuted

Source: Peking Review, No. 3, January 14, 1966
Transcribed by www.wengewang.org

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a note to the Indian Embassy in Peking on January 6 refuting the slanderous charges against China fabricated by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs in its six notes to China from November 27 to December 13, 1965. The note categorically rejected the unwarranted protests lodged by India on the basis of these slanders.
Pointing out that the Indian Government's recent frantic efforts to create tension by armed force along the Sino-Indian border and the China-Sikkim border were entirely prompted by the requirements of its current internal and external policies, the Chinese note reaffirmed that if India continued its intrusions and provocations, China would strike back resolutely. Repudiating Indian charges against China's "intrusions," the Foreign Ministry said that these rumours and slanders spread by the Indian Government only further exposed the letter's true features. "Whether on the Sino-Indian border or on the China-Sikkim' boundary, the Chinese frontier guards and civilian   personnel have not crossed either the line of actual control or the boundary between the two sides. The charges made by the Indian Government in its notes about Chinese 'intrusions' are all deliberate and complete fabrications," the note stated.
In its notes to China, the Indian Government accused Chinese troops of entering the Longju and Che Dong area and alleged that China "has violated the well-established international boundary of India in the eastern sector." Reminding India that it had long been established that Longju and Che Dong were inside Chinese territory, the Chinese note said that the Indian Government's new reference to these two places and its describing the illegal Mc-Mahon Line as the Sino-Indian boundary in the eastern sector revealed India's expansionist designs on Chinese territory. "The Chinese Government," the note said, "hereby once again states to the Indian Government that the McMahon Line is illegal and has never been recognized by China. The 90,000 square kilometres of Chinese territory south of the McMahon Line is now still under India's unlawful occupation. The Chinese Government for ever retains the right to settle this question."
The Chinese Foreign Ministry also refuted India's charges about so-called Chinese "intrusions" in the western sector of the Sino-Indian boundary and across the China-Sikkim border. It drew attention to the fact that it was India that had been using Sikkim's territory to commit ceaseless intrusions and provocations against China and create tension on the China-Sikkim boundary. Unmasking India's real aims in slandering China and creating tension, the note said: "Facts in the past few years show that whenever the Indian Government needs to beg for aid from the U.S. imperialists and their collaborators, it intensifies its intrusions into China, creates tension and sets in motion its rumour-mongering machinery to smear her in a big way.

It is precisely to cope with the increasingly serious food shortage at home and to meet the needs of its arms expansion and war preparations that the Indian Government is intensifying its intrusions into China."
  
  
  

 
 
顶端 Posted: 2009-03-11 18:14 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
中国文革研究网 » CR DOCUMENTS
 
 

Total 0.013426(s) query 3, Time now is:01-25 01:15, Gzip enabled
Powered by PHPWind v6.3.2 Certificate © http://wengewang.tk